Monday

9,000 words. Only 51,000 to go...

The fact that i have managed to write 9,000 words still amazes me. Although my goal is to complete a full length novel, the small amount I have written seems so much. It has helped visualizing the scenes. Sometimes I look through the characters eyes as if my spirit were possessing their body. I can hear and see the things they hear and see. The reason I enjoy watching anime is to see a story come to life. I love to read as well. The combination of interests keeps inspiring me to continue writing DemonJack. I wonder what motivates other writers to persevere until they manage to complete a final product. It will be so amazing to be there in the future, holding my completed manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thanks for reading Demonjack:Birth of a Novel. Hope to hear from you soon.
--Charlotte